Cryptocurrency mining and trading has become very popular in recent years. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and encrypted currencies that need a platform to perform certain transactions between peers. Below, we’ve listed everything you need to know about buying Dogecoin on Coinbase.
What Is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is a highly volatile digital currency which was created out of satire, as a joke mocking the rise of digital currencies at that time by two software engineer friends, Jackson Palmer and Billy Markus. But it’s not a joke anymore. Having a market capital of over USD 32.50 billion as of 2021, and also with It’s all time high prices in may this year after CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk promoted it. People are eagerly looking to invest and trade in Dogecoin.
Dogecoin’s Inclusion To Coinbase
Looking at this increasing popularity of Dogecoin, the popular digital currency trading and wallet platform, Coinbase introduced it for trading in there Coinbase Pro account earlier this year in June, which is now available on their standard platform also. Without further ado, read through to find out how can you buy dogecoin on coinbase?
Why Should You Choose Coinbase For Trading Dogecoin?
There are plenty of reasons which make Coinbase the ideal platform to trade this fan-favorite digital currency. Some of which are listed below:
- Coinbase is a well known and secure platform based in USA.
- Coinbase gives you the freedom to start trading by buying just USD 25 worth of Dogecoin.
- Coinbase accepts payments from various methods including debit cards and bank accounts.
- Being one of the largest crpto wallets in the world, Coinbase doesn’t comprise on security and privacy of it’s users.
How Can You Buy Dogecoin On Coinbase?
You can easily buy and trade Dogecoin on Coinbase by creating an account and signing up. If you already have Dogecoin in your wallet, you can also transfer it to the Dogecoin Pro account. Follow the enlisted steps to create an account on Coinbase:
- Download the mobile or desktop application or visit the official website of Coinbase. Once you’ve successfully installed the application, sign in.
- After logging in, you’ll be asked to submit some identity proof for verification. Like some Photo ID, Name, State and email. Once the identification process gets completed, set a secure password and make sure nobody has the access to it.
- After creating the account and completing the verification, you’ll receive Bitcoin worth USD 5 as an opening bonus. Now, you can start buying, selling, trading and collection Dogecoin with as little as USD 25. You can make the payment through debit card or bank account. The only thing you need to keep in consideration is that if you’re using a bank account, you’ll be charged no commission but for five days these funds can’t be moved. Whereas, if you’re using wire transfer, you’ll be charged a fee of USD 10 and there will be no waiting period.
Now, when you’re done with creating an account, you can proceed to holding, buying, selling and trading Dogecoins conveniently.